Looking to Invest?
We offer investors the opportunity to invest in exciting, potentially high growth companies looking to disrupt an industry.
Two ways to Invest
Invest in our Fund
Our Fund aims to invest in a diversified portfolio of knowledge intensive companies, offering investors exposure to early stage investing without the need to stock-pick and commit management time.
Deal flow is driven by our 35-year track record and long-term partnerships with the UK government and business community.
Risk is partly mitigated through our selection methodology and due diligence processes, and by looking to leverage the HMRC's Enterprise Investment Scheme tax incentives.
Our Fund is structured as an Evergreen Fund, with capital deployed over 12-18 months per subscription. The Fund has no final termination date and subscriptions are open all year round.
Many of our Investors have significant experience working with and investing in early stage companies. They understand their challenges and also their potential.
They like to build their own portfolio of investments and sometimes take on a Lead Angel role or become part of the management or Board as the investee company navigates its growth curve. Many of our Investors have industry relevant skills and contacts they can use to drive value in investee companies.
Whilst this typically means allocating more time to stock-picking, performing due diligence and committing management time it also gives Investors the ability to shape the strategy of the investee companies.
Our Fund is currently open for subscriptions. We welcome you to Log in or Register as an Investor to access the Information Memorandum, the Key Information Document and the Legal Agreement. See key risks.
Newable EIS Scale-Up Fund 3
The Newable EIS Scale-Up Fund 3 aims to invest in a diversified portfolio of 7-10 knowledge intensive companies, offering Investors exposure to a partially technology de-risked asset class without the need to stock-pick or commit management time.
20% IRR/ 3x Capital (capital at risk)
Track record & Pipeline
- First established in 1982, we have developed a deep ecosystem for investing in knowledge intensive companies.
- Our highly selective pipeline is sourced from a wide network of partners. Each year we present only 60 of the 1,500 companies we screen to our investors.
- You will become part of our 500-strong investor group which was just this year voted as the UK's #1 Angel Network. Many of our investors are industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs with the experience to suggest they can help investee companies navigate their growth curves.
Build an Active or Passive Investment Portfolio
- Active: Come to our events, meet entrepreneurs and invest via our platform. We have a strong track record of connecting lead investors with potentially high growth companies.
- Passive: Our funds invest in a selective and diversified portfolio representing less than 2% of the companies we have screened each year.